Whether you are coming in from out of town, or just wish to avoid the drive home after a night of socializing, a hotel room may be a fun and convenient option.
In an effort to have a central location for our alumni, both local and out-of-town, we evaluated some hotels in the area and selected the Hampton by Hilton/Hampton Inn as our preferred hotel. The hotel is located at:
891 Plaza Drive Schaumburg, IL 60173 .
We negotiated some attractive room rates for our weekend, and staying at the hotel also offers some distinct benefits:
- Free shuttle service to and from the Saturday night event at Maggiano’s
- Located directly next door to the Friday night venue, Granite City
- Free hot breakfast each morning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mini refrigerator
- Swimming pool and fitness center
- Hilton Honors members benefits
- Less than a five minute walk to the Woodfield mall
The hotel is less than a year old, has spacious rooms and is very nicely appointed.
The room rates are:
- King Room $84 per night (Sleeps up to two people)
- Double Queen Room $84 per night (Sleeps up to four people)
- King Studio Suite $104 per night (Larger room including foldout sofa, microwave, wet bar and other amenities, sleeps up to four people.)
All room rates are plus tax.
The hotel is holding a limited number of rooms for us at this rate. If you think you are going to be wanting a hotel room, please reserve as soon as possible.
Use this link to book directly with the hotel utilizing our rates:
Reservations can also be made directly with the hotel by calling 847-380-2155 and referencing the Luther North 50th reunion event. The rates are effective for both Friday night and Saturday night, as well as Thursday night the 4th and Sunday night the 7th for anyone who wishes to extend their stay.